We will take all reasonable efforts to hold your personal information in strict confidence. This means we use your information only for its intended business purpose. We do not sell or trade your information to other organizations or individuals. This statement is not intended to reflect on any data privacy or cybersecurity practices of BIC
If you choose to send us email, we may retain the contents of your email message, our reply and your email address as part of our ongoing customer service efforts. We reserve the right to contact you after you have contacted us and may send future email and/or surveys to you about Brain Inflammation Collaborative. You may notify us via email if you wish to discontinue electronic communication.
We keep your personal information as accurate, complete, and up to date as is required to fulfill the purpose(s) for which you provided us with your personal information. Upon written request we will remove your personal information from our databases, except where legislation or regulation requires our retention of it (for example, charitable giving history tied to income tax receipts.) You may request a copy of your information, request to delete your information, or request to remove yourself from our databases by communicating with us via the contact information listed at the very end of this policy.
- Service Service is the http://braininflammation.org website operated by Organization
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences
and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Brain Inflammation Collaborative uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
The Brain Inflammation Collaborative shall provide you with the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data, if any.
Brain Inflammation Collaborative may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Brain Inflammation Collaborative
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
While data security is important to everyone, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Interactions with the Brain Inflammation Collaborative and/or our website are done at your own risk.
We do use a third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links to Other Sites
Policy if you continue to use the Brain Inflammation Collaborative website.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 925 Genesee St #180440, Delafield, WI, 53018